Sunday, January 22, 2012

2 more weeks

When my husband first started his countdown texts (ie "24 more days honey") I would almost burst out crying and have a mini anxiety attack!! Leaving in under 2 weeks and still have no job in Samoa, still not sold the house here, still not cleared out the storage shed, and pretty sure even after sending another 2 crates to Samoa last week........I am definately going to be over the 23kg limit when I fly out!!

But tonight when he text to say "12 more sleeps babe" I felt very happy and EXCITED. So what if I havent got a job yet, I have enormous faith that things will work out for the best!! Not as if I havent moved countries before with no job........though we are still in a recession, and I dont speak the language!! I still have faith:)

Sent around the link to our new business website yesterday to some trusted friends for some advice.......thank goodness, picked up all my little typos and things that were not working!! Im pretty stoked with it, first time Ive built a website, and its so been cool learning how to do it, few little things to finish, to make sure it works on mobile phones, is optimised for Google blah blah - than yay, will start doing my facebook promotions and fingers crossed........heres hoping my little wedding planning business kicks off!!  Considering I didnt know how to set up a blog 3 months ago.......i think ive come a long way I.T wise!!

Im a lawyer, project manager, consultant............yet I cant get employed in Samoa until I learn Samoan, so have to create my own opportunities:). 

As they say - necessity breeds innovation.  Fingers crossed :)  12 more sleeps.

1 comment:

  1. So it's been more than two weeks...did you move? did you move??

    ReplyDelete