Saturday, October 22, 2011

How do I work this??

Okay so I have never written a blog before, let alone even read a blog until last weekend. No, I dont live in the middle of nowhere with no internet connection, and Im not 60+ and missed the internet wave....Ive just never had a reason to read one before. Truly.
But last weekend while waiting for the RWC semis to start I started googling "moving to Samoa" which Im in the midst of....and other than a whole heap of removal companies popping up, there was all these blogs. Which i started to read. And Loved.
So - Im blaming this little excursion on "Sleepless in Samoa", "Musings from the bush" and "Under the coconut tree".  Your writings are great :)
I just have to figure out how to work this blog thingy......and Ill be on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment