Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Its for real, we are moving

I feel so stupid but I just cant shake this sadness Ive had all afternoon.  I realised driving home from work today, that, for real.....im moving to Samoa. The hubby has moved into the rental house in Apia today......so that means my days in NZ are numbered.  I get home and walk past my piles of "packing in progress", which im thinking I had better sort out soon because im getting confused which pile is which?? the "dump pile" "give away pile" "take pile" and "put on trade me pile" are all started to merge back together again.
Jeez its not as if i havent moved countries before, but wow, didnt expect to be hit with the blues like this. And definately didnt expect to start feeling so homesick for NZ before Ive even left. Aue, better snap out of this little sadness super quick.  Things to do......tonnes of things to do actually, no time being all mokemoke now.
Right, snap out of it, get focused.......tomorow is a new day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment